First of all, I have to say I am totally turning in my geek card. What geek on earth would be caught dead here 5 months after a new product release with NO NEW PRODUCT? Not this geek. Er, the double negatives and meanings of those phrases are kind of killing me, so let’s move on to the list of the top ten things I would do with an iPad if I actually had one.
10. Read my Nook books upstairs, while leaving my Nook in my gym bag in the car. Better for reading at night because of the backlight. Seeing as how I just started the HUNGER GAMES trilogy, I predict this to become an escalatingly important problem.
9. Do this (stupid) research I’m working on for work, OUTSIDE, on my CHAISE!
8. Read up on the different ways hotmail likes to torture me with it’s idiocy and try to puzzle out how to make a hotmail POP account act like an IMAP one. Outside! On the chaise!
7. Let my husband check his fantasy football scores from the couch, which I believe becomes surgically attached to him on Sundays (the couch, that is.) Maybe it would help keep his GRUBBY PAWS OFF MY LAPTOP on Sundays. Nobody touches my laptop, not nobody, not no how.
6. Send my father, sisters, mother-in-law, and others I love gushy reflections of my adoration for them from...the upstairs bathroom while I’m drying my hair, the car while picking up the kids, the back yard (while on, you guessed it, my chaise!)
5. Read awesome recipes like this one in the kitchen, you know, where I actually cook and stuff.
4. Test out the ePub format of my short stories, one of which I plan to list on the Kindle store soon.
3. Read blogs from my newly configured and awesome Google Reader feed manager. And then feel oh-so-much-smarter-than-you. (Lucky for you I’ll post the good ones on facebook and you can maintain your IQ that way.)
2. Let my kids play games on it 
1. Draft blog posts! Or at least collect the links I want to use in a blog post in one spot.
 Because I rock like that. Truly.